And he did awesome with his life jacket. He was "swimming" with it on...he's getting practice in for the Lake trip next month!I stayed out of the pool for the most part. I did ever-so-gracefully (not a pretty sight) plant myself on a raft and float around a bit, but the water was much too cold for my taste. What is with this odd, unseasonably cool weather this summer anyway?!
Auntie Tracy spoiled Law rotten as usual. She introduced the "dip dip" thing to him a few months ago and he's been obsessed with condiments ever since (thanks again, Trace). Someone kindly brought a veggie tray *just* for Lawrence (at least he thought so...) and Tracy let him drink...er, eat...most of the dip. He did eat a couple carrots in the process, so I guess that was a good thing...The Fourth of July also happened to mark Lawrence's 18-month birthday. My "baby" is officially and undoubtedly a toddler now. I can't believe it! I also can't believe that last summer, he was just sitting up and starting to learn to crawl. Here's a pic of Mr. Man commemorating his big milestone into toddlerhood:

He's only changed a little, right?
Law has his 18-month appointment this week, so I'll try to remember to update you with the ever-exciting stats. I love finding out his "official" height, weight and head circumference and I can only imagine that you are all on pins and needles waiting to hear how much he's grown, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment