Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A look back

The sneak peek we had of Spring the other day brought back a lot of memories of last Spring. It's so hard to believe that it's been just a year since our rough and tumble toddler was just a teeny, tiny newborn.





Since I worked today and didn't take any new pictures or video, I thought I'd post a few "oldies but goodies."






These two pics were taken just hours after he was born. Good thing he had that hat on...he had a mean conehead.





















This is one of my all-time favorite pictures. He was 2 weeks old. I freaking LOVE that hat.




















I love this photo. He doesn't look like that at all anymore. And his poor little face is all slimed up with breastfeeding cream....can't wait to tell him that's why his cheeks were so shiny when he's a teenager!



















This one was taken last year on Valentine's Day. It was his first ever smile caught on camera. Aw.






















These pictures were taken exactly one year ago today. As you can see, Lawrence has had a ton of personality from a VERY early age. (doesn't he look like he's pondering his world takeover in the 2nd pic?!)




















Ah, memories...

I'll try to post some more recent pics of his latest tricks tomorrow.

No comments: