Monday, March 3, 2008

Just another manic Monday.

So, Lawrence learned a new trick.


Yep, those would be his pants. Not on him. Somehow, I didn't expect "de-pantsing himself" to be the next milestone he'd reach.










Doesn't he look so proud? Aw.










In other news (yes, we're so boring that what I'm about to write consitutes as "news"), we finally found Law a new pair of shoes. The Chinese foot binding ritual is officially over!






Lawrence is now the proud owner of some Adidas Superstar 2Gs -- just like his daddy's. They're so cute!! (and the best thing about them...they were FREE!!! Thank you, Kohl's, for having a fabulous sale this week!)




And Lawrence didn't just get one pair of shoes, he got THREE. In one day. Nana stopped over with some brown dress shoes for his Easter outfit and, because it's BOGO right now, some super cute plaid canvas Airwalks. He's going to be quite decked out this spring!




Lawrence and I decided to have a bit of a photo shoot this afternoon (more like, we were about to run errands and I thought I'd let him run around the driveway a bit before I had him cooped up in a carseat/cart for the entire afternoon...and I just happened to have my camera.) Here are some shots (and you don't have to tell me...I know he looks SO big!! I can't believe how old he looks!)





























And, because this isn't *just* about our adorable son, I'll post a pic of the new floor Mike put down this weekend. It looks fabulous and it totally reminds me again why I married him -- he's so handy!! (okay, that's not the only reason I married him, but it is really nice!)
We (and by "we" I mean Mike) will be doing the kitchen and dining room as well. Mike said Lawrence and I need to "go away" for the weekend, though, for him to get it done. Hopefully we'll find something to do soon because I can't wait to see how awesome it looks!

No comments: