
I was off work on Law's first birthday & Mike came home early. We took Lawrence to Valentino's because it's his FAVORITE food (you should see him eat their hamburger pizza...it's truly scary how many pieces his tiny little body can hold). Afterward, we went to the Children's Museum. We had a great day!
His birthday party was the next day. His party theme was "Winter ONEderland." Law had a great time. The older kids loved "helping" Lawrence open (and test out) his gifts.
If you know me at all, you know that I'm a weirdo. So, of course, I had to take the "Winter ONEderland" theme all.the.way. Here are some pics of the table (with themed food)
I'm really proud to say that all of the gear for Law's party cost about $25 (including the food, but not the cake). I was able to get all his "wintery" supplies on deep clearance since his birthday is right after Christmas. Woot! Plus, I had coupons! Oh, how I love COUPONS!
I probably won't be able to get away with a winter theme once he realizes what's going on, though...so my cheapness won't carry over to consecutive birthdays. AND, Mike already made me promise Law's next birthday can be a construction theme. *sigh*
If you have 12 extra minutes and want to check out Lawrence's first year video montage, here it is:

No comments:
Post a Comment