
So, there's really no excuse for not updating in nearly two months. But, since I can only use it as a crutch for about 6 more months, I'm going to blame my laziness on pregnancy.
I fully intend on updating much more often so I can keep everyone in the loop with Baby B and, of course, Lawrence.
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'll definitely be asking her to confirm that there is only one baby in my ever-expanding belly. The "it's got to be twins" comments abound and are starting to make me just a teensy bit nervous. A) I know I'm not just fat because I've lost 11lbs. B) At my first appointment, my doc listened for the heartbeat and found it...and she said "I'm pretty sure that's just your heartbeat echoing in the background, but we'll check your uterus size to make sure..." and C) I was listening to the heartbeat the other night in bed with my home doppler and both Mike and I thought we *might* have heard two separate heartbeats. I really doubt it's twins, but I need to KNOW if we have one or two on the way at this point!
What will also be discussed at my appointment tomorrow is my due date and whether my doc will consider inducing me a few days (or weeks...) early if I'm progressing and everything looks good. I went early with Law, so I'm hopeful that I'll go into labor on my own before my due date again, but I'm not even joking when I say I AM having a 2008 baby. It's not really about the tax deduction (though that would be fabulous), but our insurance plan year runs by calendar year and they just upped our deductible and max out-of-pocket and I can't bear to think about paying both twice. Ack!
We won't be finding out the sex of this little one, so we want to have both a boy and girl name ready. We're set on the girl name (and not sharing...sorry), but we could use some help on the boy one. Here's a link to our name poll:

We may end up reposting this later if we add/remove names and we'll definitely take suggestions, too. We're having a really hard time coming up with a name that's as awesome as Lawrence Axel! Ha!
I'll post tomorrow to give an update of the doctor's appointment...and to let you all know if there happens to be twins in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment