Saturday, April 26, 2008


So, it's been a little while since I posted last. Okay...it's actually been a long while. I don't really have an excuse. We're totally not that busy. So, I'm going to try and catch up a bit (which means there will likely be a lot of text and even more photos to follow).
A couple weeks ago we went to visit GiGi and G-pa (at least that's what Nana calls them...they're otherwise known as Great-Grandma & Great-Grandpa Schiermeyer). Law had a blast exploring a new place and seeing all his family members we don't get to see too often. I'm pretty sure his favorite thing about the trip was the piano (I think someone has a future in music)...



Law was very sweet and gave lots of cuddles and kisses








The poor baby was so worn out after the trip. He put his lovey like that himself and used it as a pillow. Could he be any cuter??




Lawrence LOVES playing outside. He'll stand at the back door and whine. He cries when we come in. It's a bit ridiculous. Also ridiculous: the number of items the grandmothers and I bought Lawrence from the Gymboree "Construction Ahead" line (as pictured below...and above...) I mean, he *had* to have it, seeing as his Papa works for Caterpillar and his daddy's a construction engineer, right? That's what I thought.





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Holler for new posts! Looks like Law had a lot of fun - and he's so much bigger than the old picture of him at our dusty piano!