Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Poor Andersen is sick today and I stayed home with him. I'm thinking maybe it's an ear infection, but we'll see at his appointment this afternoon. He was up most of the night and the poor little guy screamed inconsolably for about an hour.

Anyway, he pretty much won't let me set him down, so I thought I'd update the blog a bit.

Great Aunt Sandy sent this adorable pic of Law from Easter the other day. He looks like such a big boy!



And here's one of Andersen from Monday:



And here's a super-cute video of the little guy. I DARE you not to giggle along with him! The video's less than a minute and will totally make your day!

He giggled for the first time last week, but Monday was the first time he really let loose and belly-laughed. I was being a dork and I'm guessing he was laughing AT me, rather than with me, but it was completely worth it!

No comments: