Lawrence had a blast playing outside Saturday. It was gorgeous! The winter took a toll on our already craptastic patio. Lawrence is trying to fix it (too bad he can't really...I have a feeling it's going to cost us a pretty penny to get it even again).


Photos of the boys together = FAIL. Just one example of the many I've tried to get of the boys together.
Tell me the hats aren't the cutest things you've ever seen, though. Really. Try and tell me they're not. Mike thinks they're dumb, but I know they're not.




AFTER:
I lurrrrrrrrrve the new round table! It's a lot smaller, but that's actually a good thing. Our dining room feels so much more open now (and please don't mind the empty frame on the buffet...mama needs to print some pictures).
Photos of the boys together = FAIL. Just one example of the many I've tried to get of the boys together.
The boys in their sweeeeeeeet coordinating jammies. I'm so going to be *that* mom and will be dressing them alike for as long as they'll let me.

More pics of Andersen. I'd have just as many of Law if he would just.sit.still.for.five.seconds.




More pics of Andersen. I'd have just as many of Law if he would just.sit.still.for.five.seconds.

BEFORE (we...er, Mike...and Ryan...had actually installed wood floors last spring after this pic was taken, but you get the idea):
AFTER:
Look at the gorgeous slate backsplash! And my pretty new sink! And the awesome new (and quiet!) dishwasher!
Look at the pretty floors!
DINING ROOM BEFORE (and, again, we had wood floors prior to the overhaul...just imagine them under the table instead of the Godawful carpet):
AFTER:
Wonder what project I can come up with next...

1 comment:
LOVE the house pics, and I don't know which is cuter--the matching jammies or the hats!
Post a Comment